ASTRA statement directed to UN Missions at 59th CSW: EU countries I Eastern Europe, the Balkans and Caucasian countries
Federation for Women and Family Planning on behalf of ASTRA Network intervention at the UNECE Regional Population Conference "Enabling Choices: Population Priorities for the 21st century", July 1-2, Geneva
Romanian UPR Statement on behalf of Sexual Rights Initiative, Action Canada for Population and Development, ECPI-Euro regional Center for Public Initiatives from Romania, SECS and the Global Justice Institute, 06.06.2013
Oral statement to the 45th session of the Commission on Population and Development delivered on behalf of Global Interfaith and Secular Alliance working for Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health(GISA)
• ASTRA Network supported by international SRH advocates expresses concern with the PACE's resolution on conscientious objection
• ASTRA Network congratulations to Michelle Bachelet on her appointment for Under Secretary of UN women
• ASTRA Network and Center for Reproductive Rights letter regarding to Belgian Presidency regarding proposed anti-discrimination directive
• Letter regarding Secretary General's Joint Action Plan
• ASTRA Network's congatulations letter to Commissioner Andor
• Commissioner Andor's response to ASTRA letter
• ASTRA Network's congatulations letter to Commissioner Dalli
• ASTRA Network's congatulations letter to Commissioner Vassiliou
• ASTRA Network's congatulations letter to Commissioner Pielbags
• ASTRA Network's congatulations letter to Commissioner Reding
• Commissioner Reding's response to ASTRA letter
• ASTRA Network's letter to Members of European Parliament who voted in favour of the Report on Equality of Men and Women in EU 2009.
• ASTRA Network's press release regarding Report on Equality of Men and Women in EU 2009.
• ASTRA Network letter to Mr. Robert Madelin Director General SANCO.
• ASTRA Network congratulates His Excellency José Luis Rodriguez, Prime Minister of Spain on overtaking leadership of the EU Council of Ministers.
• ASTRA Network's letter to Jeanette Lund, Attaché, Employment and Social Affairs Permanent Representation of Sweden to the EU, regarding the drafting of Council Directive on implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation presented by the Swedish Presidency.
• ASTRA Network's letter to Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council of European Union(EPSCO) under the Swedish Presidency, 30 November – 1 December 2009 in Brussels.
• ASTRA Network's letter to the Council of the European Union - Education, Youth and Culture.
• ASTRA Network's letter to participants of the third EU Equality Summit, 16-17 November 2009
•ASTRA Network's letter regarding budget voting in the Development Committee
•ASTRA Network's letter regarding budget voting in the Women Rights Committee.
•ASTRA Network's letter to newly elected Members of European Plarliament.
•Letter to newly elected Members of European Plarliament.
• ASTRA Network welcomes the beginning of the Swedish Presidency. ASTRA Network letter to His Excelency Fredrik Reinfeldt.
• Astra Network letter to Ministers participants of Ministerial Conference on New Ways to Overcome Gender Stereotypes
• ASTRA Network letter to President Mrs. Miroslava Kopicová, Minister for Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
• Center for Reproductive Rights and ASTRA's letter to the Health Commissioner Androulla Vassiliou
• ASTRA comments to Consultation: EU action to reduce health inequalities
• Letter to Mr. Robert MADELIN, Director General, European Commission, DG SANCO
• ASTRA Network letter to Ms Langbakk, Director Gender Equality Institute
• Astra Network letter to the Council of the EU - EDUCATION, YOUTH and CULTURE - Reply from Mr. Jozef Miskolci, Department for EU Affairs, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
• ASTRA Letter to EU Family Ministers - Response from Vladimir Spidla, Member of the European Comission
• Astra Letter to Czech Presidency
• Thank you letter to President Obama
• ASTRA's Letter to Kathalijne Buitenweg, Head of Unit Equality, Action Against Discrimination regarding draft of Council Directive on implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
• Letter to President-Elect Barack Obama
• ASTRA Letter to the Head of Unit Equality, Action Against Discrimination
• ASTRA Statement on Proposal for Directive on implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
• ASTRA Statement on Proposal for Directive on application of patients' rights in cross-border health care
• ASTRA Statement on the occasion of the 2nd UE Equality Summit, 29-30 September in Paris
• ASTRA comments to DG Sanco priorities for annual Work Plan 2009 - Answer from DG Sanco
• ASTRA Statement to the Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council (EPSCO) under the French Presidency, October 2008
• ASTRA Statement to the French Presidency, June 2008 - answer from the chief of president cabinet - answer from the chief of health ministry cabinet
• ASTRA Statement for EPSCO meeting, 9 - 10 June, 2008
• ASTRA Statement for e-Health Conference - May 2008 - answer from Ms Reding
• ASTRA Stetement to Ministers of Health during Slovenia Presidency - April 2008
• Letter to Vladimir Spidla, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, from ASTRA after Public Hearing in EP - February 2008 - response from Vladimir Spidla, May 2008
• Statement from Polish Federation for Women and Family Planning, in cooperation with Lithuanian Family Planning and Sexual Health Association, to the Lithuanian Parliamentarians concerning the abortion law - February 2008
• Petition to EU for Sexuality Education - Answer from the Committee on Petition - response from Committee on Petitions 03.06.2008
• ASTRA Letter to the High Level Committee on Public Health, October 2006
• ASTRA support for Kyrgyz women, June 2006
• UNGASS/ASTRA Stetement - Wanda Nowicka, June 2006
• Letter to Wolfgang Schussel - Austrian Presidency of the EU, April 2006
• Letter to Mr. Vladimir Spidla - European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities , February 2006, EU Commissioner Response to ASTRA Letter (24.03.2006), Chancellor Schüssel's Response to ASTRA Letter (23 May, 2006)
• Letter to the E.U. Net work of Independent Experts on Fundamental Rights, December 2005
• Letter to the E.U. Network of Independent Experts on Fundamental Rights, October 2005
• Letter to the governmental representatives during World Summit 2005
• EU Commissioner's Response to ASTRA Open Letter (06.06.2005), Letter to Mr. Vladimir Spidla - European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, March 2005
• Letter to M. Jean-Marie Cavada - Chair of the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, March 2005
• Open letter to Mrs. Anna Zaborska (MEP), February 2005
• Statement of European NGOs on the postponement of EU Commission vote, October 2004
• ASTRA Statement on May 28, 2004 - International Day of Action for Women's Health
• Bush HIV-GAG letter, March 2003
• Letter to the president of Portugal, February 2003
• Letter to the Committee on Women's Rights and Equal Opportunities, July 2002
• Letter of support for WHO resolution, May 2002
• Letter to the European Parliament on the Health Strategy... March 2001
• Letter to the European Parliament on the proposal... October 2000 /pdf/letters/Astra_Letter_Swedish_presidency.pdf